The Best 5 Minute Mug Cake You'll Ever Try
- ¼ cup plain flour
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
NOTE: You can mix this whole thing in your mug if you want to avoid washing up an extra bowl, but it will be easier to get rid of lumps in a bowl.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, and salt, using a whisk.
- Add the milk and vegetable oil and mix until well combined.
- In a microwave-safe mug, cook the cake in your microwave for around 70 seconds on high (Note: a piece of paper towel underneath the mug will catch any overflow).
- Add a scoop of ice cream on top and serve right in the mug.
Grab your favorite mug design on promotion at West Pack Lifestyle and West Pack Express Stores across South Africa, until 31 July 2018
Buy 3 sets of 4-pack mugs for only R199.90
- Desere Fahey