The Impilo non-profit organisation was born when two adoption social workers, one of whom was Sue Krawitz, the current Director, with many years of experience in the field of adoption, began to see an increase in the number of abandoned children and children affected by HIV / AIDS in South Africa.Children were placed into care for extended periods of time with many of them becoming lost in the system. They wanted to establish a home based environment for a small number of children and to offer intensive social work services so that children could be placed in a permanent family environment as early as possible.
R10,000 Cash Winner Announced
And another R10,000 cash for the winner's favourite charity
Congratulations to Jody Davimes who is the first winner of the West Pack Lifestyle competition and wins R10,000.00 in cash! Jody shopped at West Pack Express Blairgowrie and her favourite registered non-profit organisation she nominated to receive a R10,000.00 cash donation from West Pack Lifestyle is Impilo Child Protection & Adoption Services in Fairvale, Johannesburg.
You can also enter for your chance to be a cash winner! Every R200 you spend in-store between now and 22 December 2017 is one entry into the competition.
"There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children." - Nelson Mandela (8 May 1995)
About Impilo Child Protection & Adoption Services
Impilo's mission is to care for and protect orphaned and vulnerable children by providing professional services, guided by the underlying principle that the child’s best interests be served.
Impilo's goals are to provide early intervention services to both parents and vulnerable children, to empower mothers to care for their children within their families and communities and find families for children who can not be cared for in their family of origin.
Do you have a charity you're passionate about that needs help?
- Every R200 spent in-store at West Pack Lifestyle between 1 November and 23 December 2017 equates to one (1) competition entry.
- To enter, complete your contact details and till slip number in the competition form below.
- To qualify as a recipient of a cash prize from West Pack Lifestyle, charities must be a registered non-profit organisation and have been nominated by a customer who entered during the competition period.
- For help, email socialmedia(at)westpacklifestyle.co.za or ask at your local West Pack Lifestyle store.
Fill In The Entry Form Below & Stand A Chance To WIN These Cash Prizes:
- 2x R50,000.00 cash winners (announced 23 December 2017)
- 4x R25,000.00 cash winners (announced 22 December 2017)
- 5x R20,000.00 cash winners (announced 21 December 2017)
- 20x R10,000.00 cash winners (announced 1-20 December 2017)
- Calvin Coles