Ice Cream Stick Kids Crafts
We love these cute (and easy) ideas from YouTube vlogger Mini Kid Zone to keep children of all ages busy during the school holidays. Click on the picture below to start watching their how-to guide on making these 6 Easy Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids | Simple & Cute DIY Animals Toys .>>
Make Your Own Superheroes
We have to give cred to GluedToMyCraftsBlog.com for this really simple, and really (really) fun kids craft idea to create superheroes. After making these little guys, they also offer at least an hour or two of the kids being kept entertained as they play with them.
What You’ll Need
- Ice cream sticks
- Craft Paint (in various colors)
- Paint Brushes
- Colour cardboard
- School Glue
- Craft Scissors
How to make them
- Paint your plain ice cream sticks in your favourite colour (or get colour ice cream sticks at West Pack)
- If children are old enough let them cut out triangles from the colour cardboard (or mom, dad, teacher or guardian cut them out for the little ones)
- You’ll need larger triangles for the capes, and a small rectangle for the masks
- Glue the ice cream stick to the “cape” and add on the mask, eyes using googly eyes and create a mouth.
- Flex your creative skills to add extra accessories like glitter and other bits and pieces. Our Crazy Crafts range at West Pack has everything you can image – from pom poms and pipe cleaners to googly eyes, glitter and lots more.
What child doesn’t love making monsters?
These cool little guys can be as creative as your imagination and time allows. iheartartsandcrafts.com
What would you make with ice cream sticks?
Share your kiddies crafts with us for a chance to be featured on the West Pack Lifestyle Facebook or Instagram page. We’ll just leave these cool ideas for Kids Stick Craft from Playideas (you’ll love them, they have even more ideas on their site).