What you’ll need
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups kiwi puree (from about 8 kiwis)
How to make them
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar and 1/3 cup water to a boil over high
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes, until cool.
- Stir in puree.
- Transfer to ice-pop molds (available at West Pack stores) and freeze
If you need a little more help, watch Martha Stewart’s How To Video
Kiwi and Orange Lolly Pops
(vegan + sugar free)
We totally fell in love with this recipe from Marie at Not Enough Cinnamon Kiwi and Orange Popsicles are vegan-friendly, healthy fruit popsicles made with fresh fruit and a low-cal sweetener of your choice – no sugar or dairy added!
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 10 kiwi fruits peeled
- your favorite sweetener (optional)
How To Make Them
- Fill the popsical moulds (available at West Pack stores) with 1 tablespoon orange juice per popsicle. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- While the first orange layer is setting, prepare the kiwi layer. Purée the kiwi in a food processor. Taste the mixture and sweeten it to your liking. Pour kiwi into the lolly moulds. Add the sticks and freeze for another hour.
- Pour the remaining orange juice (1 tbsp/popsicle) and freeze one hour or until ready.