Win a Car Competitions 2015 Terms & Conditions
Stand a chance to WIN A CAR!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE WEST PACK LIFESTYLE PTY LTD “WIN A CAR"
The Competition starts on 16 January 2015 and ends on 16 June 2015
To enter this competition and be eligible to win you need to:
- Keep your till slip/ tax invoice
- Complete the entry form in-store at one of our stations near the exits/entrance; or
- Retain your till slip/tax invoice as confirmation of entry email in safe place
- Attend the draw on 16 June 2015 which will take place at 2pm
To qualify as an entrant into this competition you must:-
- Be a resident in South Africa;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a valid and current driver’s licence;
- Be able to present your till slip/tax invoice or confirmation of entry email on finalist announcement
- Enter this competition in your personal capacity and not as a business - for example a company, close corporation, partnership or any other legal entity.
One entrant from West Pack Lifestyle Vaal stands a chance of winning:
The lucky draw for the finalist will be on 16 June 2015
The draw for the Toyota Etois prize will be held on 16 June 2015 at West Pack Lifestyle Vaal
On 16 June 2015 10 Finalist will be randomly selected and each given a car key. The key that opens the car will determine the winner of the Toyota Etios- Special Edition. The winner will then be required to present his/ her ID and will be required to contact the dealership to finalize the transfer.
Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items in the store.
- The Promoter of this competition is WEST PACK LIFESTYLE PTY LTD ("the Promoter").
- This Competition and the awarding of prizes are held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 and specifically the regulations governing competitions.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this competition.
- All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a entrant's participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- If required by the Minister of Trade and Industry, the Consumer Protection Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoters shall have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- Winners agree to being photographed and their photo appearing in local press/publications as and when required by West Pack Lifestyle management.
- The winner must supply the Promoter, or our third party suppliers, with additional information that we may reasonably require in order to process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, should the need arise, to vary elements of the competition and prize, if deemed absolutely necessary. In such an event the variation will be communicated to the winner/s.
- Should the Promoter be unable, for any reason whatsoever, to supply the specified prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the advertised prize (or any element(s) of the advertised prize) for an equivalent value prize.
- If the Promoter suspects foul play by any participant they are entitled to disqualify the participant with immediate effect. The Promoter’s decision regarding this matter is final and no correspondence on this matter will be entered into.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details and should they win, the Promoter will not be held liable should the details submitted be incorrect.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize other than the prize offered above.
- Should the winner, for any reason whatsoever, including any failure/negligence on the part of the Promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants, be unable to take up the prize before the expiry date of the prize then no liability shall attach to the Promoter, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The winner on the main prize is required to possess a valid driver’s licence and the main prize will only be released upon presentation of sufficient proof of a valid driver’s licence.
- The Promoter will have the main prize, as described above, registered and licenced in the winner’s name after the winner’s identity and driver’s licence have been verified.
- The main prize as described above will be wrapped with WEST PACK LIFESTYLE branding, which branding the winner shall not remove for a period of one year, from the date of the prize draw. Upon expiry of the abovementioned one year period the winner can contact the Promoter for the details of suppliers who can remove the wrapping, the cost of such removal to be paid by the Promoter. Should the winner have the wrapping removed by any other person/company/supplier, the Promoter will not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred by the winner.
- Should any winner fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions then:
- The winner will automatically be disqualified and the winner will forfeit the prize;
- The winner will reimburse the Promoter for any loss or damage incurred by the Promoter directly or indirectly as a result of the winner’s non-compliance, including legal costs associated with this non-compliance.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the competition commencement and the closing date.
- Subject to your consent in writing the Promoter has the right to enter your name into a corporate database which the Promoter uses to communicate any of its information/promotions.